A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

BAHAHAHAHA

I just watched it twice and was still keeled over laughing. That was great! Good job :P

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

Hilarious

Yes, it was lame, yes, it was probably thrown together in an hour and yes, its not the greatest quality. But the irony of something like this is what I find funny. You click on a flash and then you get this.It was amusing.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Uh....

Someones probably told you this a bunch, but this is NOT THE ARROGANT WORMS! The arrogant worms wouldn't get that dirty. They've stated mutliple times that they did NOT DO THIS song.

Now that I've filled my jerk-quota for the day, good job :D

An Idea An Idea

Niceness.

Way to go FroSun

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Eeerie

That gave me chills. It was truly great. Nice job!

The importance of sleep The importance of sleep

Interesting

It was definately something, the reality and animation effects were sweet, however it was a bit hard to follow.

Perform Perform

Interesting

It was a rather abstract cartoon, but I found the style hurt my eyes a bit. It looked great though and the music was awesome. Really well done. Amazingly well done.

Transmogrifiers Transmogrifiers

Great

Amazing. That was so great, I enjoyed your humor "Dinosaurs can't eat abstract concepts!"

Indiana Jones The Boulder Indiana Jones The Boulder

That was horrible. A continuous loop with no animation to speak of? No.

Indiana Jones Out-takes Indiana Jones Out-takes

Not very good.

It was unrelated to the movie in almost every outtake, I watched all three last night, I should know. The animation quality was choppy at best and the sound effects did not fit. However, it was a good concept, and could be funnier when redone.